- A secure manned reception area which requires a member of staff to allow all visitors access.
- Children’s own hanger and bag storage area
- Full disabled access & facilities.
- Babies / Toddler – Younger children aged between birth – 2 years
- Sleep room
- Toddler / Pre School – Older children aged 2+
This can vary slightly based on ability and parental feedback.
- Sensory room
- Outside areas suitable for all weathers designed to stimulate our children.
The Unicorn Castleford is purpose built building tailored to the needs and development of children.
We follow the OFSTED EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) which is the comprehensive framework that sets the standards for the learning, development and care of children from birth to five.
The Nursery rooms are designed to accommodate the needs of the children including age related toys, furnishings, toilets and washbasins.
Outside areas in which the children can play safely and securely. Children have access to role play equipment, cars, bikes, gardening equipment, playhouses and climbing equipment to be enjoyed freely.
We have a comprehensive security systems including internal and external CCTV, manned reception area with access control, outside lighting.
Visit our staff board to see our commitment to employing qualified staff who are commited to further there education.
Happy smiling faces !!